The vehicle-mounted industrial tablet computer is a vehicle-mounted device based on an intelligent system. Due to the large number of vehicles, vehicles are equipment that requires high-level information technology support. For example, vehicle body information, social networking composed of operators and occupants, work information, media needs, etc., need to be processed by a powerful information center. The particularity of the environment has contradictory requirements for the robustness of relatively fragile IT products.
Therefore, this is a typical solution that meets the market demand according to the customer's different environment and possible problems.
Since the vehicle environment is so special, we need to specify its requirements:
1. Convenient installation and maintenance: Taking into account the different environments of various vehicles, and the coverage is very large, the personnel involved are also very complicated. Therefore, under certain conditions, it must be suitable for various scenes as much as possible. For example, it supports the vehicle VESA75/100 standard, and supports RAM brackets.
2. Anti-seismic requirements: Needless to say, the vehicle environment, no matter any vehicle has vibration, it has high acceleration and large amplitude according to the object of use, and low acceleration and small amplitude.
3. Display requirements: Since the vehicle is used outdoors, it is impossible to avoid deflected sunlight or even direct sunlight. The common LCD screen is far from meeting the requirements, and the impact of this situation needs to be minimized by selecting high-quality display or structural design.
4. Power supply performance: The on-board computer generally draws power directly from the on-board battery. Due to the different use states of various batteries and the instantaneous impact of ignition and flameout, the power supply requirements for the equipment used in conjunction are very high. Otherwise, it is extremely easy to damage the equipment.
5. Wide temperature requirements: Most of our country is located in subtropical and temperate regions, with a vast territory, and the temperature environment of vehicles is extreme, ranging from -30 to 70 degrees Celsius. This is a test for on-board equipment.
6. Electromagnetic interference: It is impossible to use only one electrical device for special vehicles, especially medical vehicles. Unqualified electromagnetic radiation will cause serious interference to other equipment, such as digital radio, medical high-precision physical sign monitoring, etc.
7. Heat dissipation of the whole machine: due to wind, sand and dust, fan configuration is generally not recommended for vehicle-mounted machines, and it is required to be fully sealed when the heat dissipation conditions are met, without additional heat dissipation holes.
8. IP specification: According to different operating environments, the damage of rainwater dust is inevitable. It is necessary for a qualified vehicle-mounted tablet computer to reach or reach a certain IP level.
9. Function buttons: in conjunction with function buttons, it can bring great convenience and improve efficiency in the unstable environment of the car.
Post time: Jul-12-2021