The industrial touch all-in-one machine is the touch screen all-in-one machine often referred to on industrial computers. The whole machine has perfect performance and has the performance of common commercial computers in the market. The difference lies in the internal hardware. Most of the product choices for industry are industrial motherboards. The difference between it and commercial motherboards is that it is not mass-produced and the product model is relatively stable. It can also be seen that the price of industrial motherboards is also higher than that of commercial motherboards, and the other is the RISC architecture. The industrial requirements are relatively simple and single, and the performance requirements are not high, but the stability is particularly good.
Industrial touch panel computer is also a kind of industrial computer. Compared with ordinary industrial computer, its advantages have the following points.
1. The front panel of industrial touch panel computer is mostly made of aluminum-magnesium alloy die-casting, and the front panel reaches the NEMA IP65 protection level. Sturdy, durable, and light weight.
2. The industrial touch panel computer is small in size and easy to install and maintain.
3. Beautiful appearance and wide application.
4. According to the CPU architecture, it is divided into X86 architecture (not much different from ordinary PCs, mainly XP system) and ARM architecture (mainly Microsoft's embedded system WinCE, of course, there are also Android, linux systems).
5. The industrial touch panel computer is an all-in-one machine, and the host, liquid crystal display, and touch screen are integrated, and the stability is relatively good.
6. The use of popular touch functions can simplify work, be more convenient and quicker, and be more user-friendly.
7. Most industrial touch panel computers adopt fanless design, use large-area fin-shaped aluminum block to dissipate heat, which has lower power consumption and lower noise.
What are the application areas of industrial touch all-in-ones? Which industries do they need to use industrial touch all-in-ones?
The industrial site can be embedded in the machine, cabinet or placed on the console, and the man-machine display operation interface needs to be applied to the industrial touch all-in-one machine.
It is used in various fields such as telecommunications, electric power, multimedia, national defense, automation equipment, manufacturing, etc. It is used as human-machine interface, thin client, communication and control terminals such as PLC and POS. It needs to be applied to industrial touch all-in-one machines.
Digital hospitals are used as bedside service terminals and outpatient terminals, and improving the service and management level of the hospital needs to be applied to industrial touch all-in-ones.
Banks, shopping malls, hotels, train stations, buses, subway stations, parks and other public places need to be applied to industrial touch all-in-ones as media (advertising) players or query terminals.
High-end communities are used as home service terminals to realize intercom, message, fee inquiry, product ordering, household appliance management, temperature and humidity control, etc. All need to be applied to industrial touch all-in-ones.
Application conditions for industrial touch all-in-ones: Most industrial touch all-in-ones are industry-specific specifications, not standardized products, so there are compatibility issues between systems. At the same time, the products must meet the special requirements of customers for the working environment, such as temperature (humidity), waterproof (dust), voltage stabilization system, uninterruptible power system requirements, etc. for special design and adjustment, so manufacturers must have considerable research and development, production, and testing. , Marketing and system integration capabilities, with certain technical thresholds.
Post time: Sep-24-2021